180 Weekend is an awesome time for students to spend a weekend with friends in a Parkwood Host Family's home, studying the Bible and being led by godly Young Adults and Leaders.
This year our theme is Light. We will discuss three distinct things with students pertaining to this idea of Light:
- The Holiness of God: "God is light and in Him there is no darkness at all"
- The Sinfulness of Man: "People love the darkness rather than the light"
- The Hope of Christ: "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."
We hope your teenager will set aside the weekend of February 2-4 to build relationships with their peers and hear from God's Word on a crucial subject.
We are excited for all that God will do at 180 Weekend this year!
Registration Dates and Deadlines:
- December 19, 2017-January 19, 2018
- Registration Fee of $35 is due by January 30th
If you are not in 6th-12th grade and are interested in serving in any capacity:
For more information on 180 Weekend, such as who is speaking, who is leading worship, and the full schedule, visit our 180 Weekend Resources Page.